Saturday, July 21, 2012

Montana Bound

Coel and I had a little bit of time off work last week and decided to make a quick and random road trip down to Montana for a mini vacation. Montana...I know. Some of you are probably like "wtf, why Montana?". Well, it's easy to get to from Alberta, tax free, it fit within our time restriction, and lastly I find the US rather fascinating so being able to check different states every time I go there works for me. Despite the similarities between Canada and the US, I am still always excited to experience and see the different things that the US has to offer, especially when it comes to food.

For this trip we went to Great Falls and Missoula.

Different landscapes we drove through in Montana


Flathead Lake. Very nice lake and great scenic highway.


Probably my favorite picture I took this trip