Friday, August 26, 2011

Pampa

Location: 109th St Edmonton

I finally went to Papma today for lunch! Yey, I'm so happy. I've been meaning to check out this place since it opened but could never find a decent time to fit it in. I booked a lunch reservation just in case since I knew it was Friday and lunch hour downtown. Lunch is 21$ per person and is all you can eat.

Anyways, I'm just going to post up my pictures first and comment a little more at a later date about this great place. I took the picture with my phone so the quality is not very good, my apologies. And I totally forgot to take a picture of my plate before I ate everything from the salad bar :(

The coaster things you flip if you want them to
come around with meat

Such a blurry picture. But its pretty embarrassing walking up to the salad bar and whipping your phone out
to take a picture :p

Extensive wine collection

This look gross, but its all the juices from the meat that they slice right at your table

Salad bar is on the left

Sirloin



Pampa Brazilian Steakhouse on Urbanspoon