Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Punjab Sweets

I already have an earlier post on Punjab Sweets but I thought I'd make another one to provide an update.

My family, cousin, and I went to our favorite Indian/Punjab restaurant this evening and I couldn't be happier. This is my go to place for Indian/Punjab food. The restaurant's main attraction is the buffet along with their large selection of Indian sweets. They also have a food menu at the front of the restaurant from which you can order dishes off of.



I like this place because it serves all the Indian dishes I would typically eat. They have your standard butter chicken, curry goat, curry chicken, spinach and paneer, tandoori chicken and fish, naan, curry lentils etc. They also have typically western salads and for dessert, rice pudding and those sugar soaked dessert balls. Forgive me for not remembering all the names, I remember partial names but won't embarrass myself by spelling them wrong.

I'll be back soon.

Punjab Sweets and Restaurant on Urbanspoon