Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Famoso Update

I already have a post on Famoso but I thought I'd give you an update.

I'm currently loving their flat bread sandwiches. So far they have the "Wiseguy", "Sofia Loren" and the Prosciutto Arugula". You can either get these on their own (very filling portion), or you can get it with side (either one of their awesome salads or their tomato bisque soup).

I had the Wiseguy (red pepper spread, provolone, and lots of different Italian deli meats and salamis) with the Caprese salad (tomato and fresh mozzarella salad). (Full size 12.50$, with Caprese salad 12.75$)

My friend had the Sofia Loren which is a veggie sandwich filled with roasted vegetables. It comes with provolone cheese and pesto ricotta cheese. I didn't get to try it but it looked so good. (Full size 11$)

Sofia Loren

Caprese salad with the WiseGuy